Just a quick note, I had the following exception when adding tabs to a tabhost in an android app that I”m building
I recently needed to work out the intersection of 2 text files and the lines that didn’t match in 2 documents, after some googling I found the following 2 lines of script that take 2 files and pipe the output to a new file
Having moved my blog over to use facebook’s comments plugin I needed a new way to display the number of comments for each of my links.
I recently needed to be able to kick off a jar file running for a batch job in the background from a linux shell. After some googling I found the required steps.
I have been writing some data import programs recently and have had trouble with foreign characters in a text file I was reading. The solution is in fact very simple. To create a BufferedReader for a file in UTF-8 format, simply write the following: